DURATION: Long-term, with 3 months of probation period
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open
ClinStatDevice is looking for a self-motivated, highly productive and accountable data enthusiast to join a team of data scientist/statisticians. Reporting to the Senior Data Scientist, the successful candidate will work on creating new models for analyzing complex relationships.
– Write, modify and debug R/Python programs;
– Provide statistical, R/ Python programming expertise;
– Facilitate R/ Python based code and solution operationalization;
– Develop reusable, reproducible and validated R/ Python statistical programs;
– Clean and analyse survey data using R/ Python; work in a team to manage data collection; conduct descriptive analysis, and create custom, reproducible reports;
– Apply and develop hypothesis testing methods, conduct regression analysis and build
– Transfer theoretical statistical concepts into computationally programming codes and apply advanced statistical modeling in a more practical coding manner;
– Use advanced data visualization techniques to represent the findings;
– Develop interactive dashboards for preliminary and final data analysis, and reporting of the results;
– Perform other tasks as assigned.
– University degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Economics, Mathematics or a related field; PhD degree is preferred;
– At least 2 years of experience in data management and analysis;
– Excellent R and Python programming skills;
– Experience with large administrative databases such as health care claims survey or personnel data is preferred;
– Experience in performing data profiling;
– Experience with statistical inference;
– Experience with traditional supervised machine learning algorithms;
– Experience in advanced regression analysis, mixed-effect modelling, non-linear modelling, survival analysis, and Bayesian statistics is a plus;
– Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
– Very good knowledge of English language;
– Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines:
– Ability to work under pressure and tied timelines.
Highly competitive, commensurate with experience
ClinStatDevice is a US-based healthcare technology company delivering end-to-end clinical study support, data solutions and innovative technology services. Over the past years, our solutions and services have been transforming drug development and medical device research in many therapeutic areas and phases of clinical trials. To find out more, visit www.clinststdevice.com.