- The purposes and legal basis of collecting Your personal information,
- Types of personal information collected from You through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared,
- The choices available to You regarding the use of Your personal data,
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of Your information,
- Correcting any inaccuracies in the information,
- The duration period of Your consent to processing of personal information.
Purposes and Legal Basis of Information Processing
We collect and process Your personally identifiable information to ensure proper and timely response to all Your inquiries addressed to us, as well as to improve your experience on our Website and the way We offer our products and services through the website.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We will not disclose the collected information to any party, other than government authorities as need be.
Unless You ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to inform You about our news, new products or services, or changes to this.
Types of Data Collected
Through Your use of the Website We may collect and process the following information, including through use of Google Analytics: information regarding the devices You use (PC, application, iOS or other operative system), type of browser, Your location (country and city/state), time spent on each visited page, entry page, as well as the last time You have accessed the website (last seen).
This information is anonymous and is not linked with You personally. We do not collect any information that might identify You, including Your IP address, name, surname, birthdate or any biological data. However, if You chose to provide such information to us via the Website yourself, You will be consenting to Our using such information, including storing it, processing it to reply to Your inquiries, as well as otherwise processing to address the reason for which You provide such information.
Tracking & Cookies
A cookie is a file placed on a Device with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
We use Google Analytics to measure user-interaction on our website.
Upon visiting Our website, a user needs to provide Us with the consent of collecting data. By continuing to browse through Our website, the visitor automatically grants Us permission to collect and store certain visitor information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from Us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what personally identifiable data We process about You, if any and request a copy of it.
- Change/correct any personally identifiable data We have about You or otherwise collect or process.
- Have Us delete, destroy any personally identifiable data We have about You or otherwise collect or process.
- Request immediate cessation of processing of Your personally identifiable data.
- Express any concern You might have about Our use of Your personally identifiable data.
For all inquiries, including those related to the change of any of Your collected information and/or personally identifiable data or its removal, destruction or deletion, You may contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or the following phone number: 1-617 480-7727.
We take precautions to protect Your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Disclosure of Collected Information
We share information with our affiliate companies with the sole purpose of improving our business processes and services not only within ClinStatDevice, but also within our larger family of companies. We also reserve the right to transfer all such information in connection with a merger or any other form of major restructuring of our corporate structure.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as follows:
- to regulatory authorities, courts and government agencies to comply with legal requests and orders,
- to our legal and other professional advisors to ensure proper provision of services requested by Us from such legal and other professional advisors, including auditors,
- as necessary, to comply with requests for the administration of justice.
Links to Other Sites
Our Website contains links to other sites that are not operated by us (third party sites). We have no control over and assume no responsibility for any type of content and privacy policies of the third-party sites you are redirected to.
Our Website and the entirety of our products and services do not address children (anyone who is under 18 years of age).
We have no intention of collecting personal or any other information from Children and do not do so knowingly. However, if you are a parent or a guardian and become aware that your Child has provided us with personal or any other information without your consent, please contact us immediately. We will take immediate measures to remove that information from our servers.